THIS week-end: Memorial day weekend: "Washington state for Sasquatch! Music Festival : It’s a chance to catch headliners like Florence & The Machine, Major Lazer, and Disclosure, not to mention Sufjan Stevens and Leon Bridges. But it’s not just the mainstage crew that carries a lot of talent; with more than 1oo acts on the schedule, there are plenty of up-and-comers to be discovered at Sasquatch!.
2) "Nashville Recording Artist Darla McFadden will appear in concert Sunday, May 29 at 8:15 and 10:45 a.m. at Arch United Methodist Church in Hannibal, Missouri . The public is invited to this service of music and personal testimony....Arch UMC is located at 56017 Ocean Wave Ln., Hannibal. For more information, please contact the church office at 573-221-3227."http://www.hannibal.net/article/20160525/ENTERTAINMENTLIFE/160519045
3) HAZEL GREEN, Wis. — The Blueberry Jam Music Festival is set for Sunday-Monday, May 29-30, at Sandy Hook Tavern, 3868 Sandy Hook Road...The event begins at 2 p.m. each day, rain or shine. Sunday’s musical lineup will be hosted by Denny Garcia and will feature the Fever River String Band, Brown Bottle Bandits, the Ruby Blonde Band, Flatfoot 56, Jackson Taylor & the Sinners and the Righteous Hillbillies. Monday’s lineup will include Family Business and the Brews Brothers Band.
Cost is $20 for both days, with rough camping available." http://www.thonline.com/news/features/article_991cd865-e23a-5074-b8ce-f031e947ce97.html
Guide to events in Charlotte, NC end of May-July: http://clclt.com/charlotte/summer-guide-2016/Content?oid=3751737
4) "What's the hottest thing in electronic music? Sriracha, of course. The Electronic Sriracha Festival (ESF) returns to San Jose on May 29.
The cult favorite spicy condiment is the unlikely star of this festival, which launched at St. James Park in 2014 but took last year off. This year, the seven-hour event will be held at History Park...Advance tickets start at $9.99 and are available now on Eventbrite.
5) ) "Murfreesboro’s own Chris Young will kick off 2016’s CMA Music Festival 11 a.m. Wednesday, June 8, from the Skyview Stage at Ascend Amphitheater. His performance at the venue marks the first time Ascend Amphitheater has been used in CMA Music Festival....Other special guests at CMA Music Festival’s opening ceremonies will include Nashville mayor Megan Barry, the Fisk Jubilee Singers and students from Metro Nashville Public Schools — beneficiaries of CMA Foundation’s Keep the Music Playing program.
In addition to the Skyview Stage at Ascend Amphitheater, Young will also play Nissan Stadium 8:30 p.m. Saturday June 11. Tickets to CMA Music Festival’s nightly stadium shows are sold out, but the festival’s opening ceremony is free and open to the public. Gates will open at Ascend Amphitheater 10 a.m. June 8.
CMA Music Festival’s full line up for the Skyview Stage at Ascend Amphitheater, located at the foot of Korean Veterans Boulevard and First Avenue, is expected next week."
6) Hoboken Spring Arts and Music Festival is scheduled for June 12 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Washington Street between Observer Highway and Seventh Street....[New Jersey]...More than 300 artists, crafters, photographers, sculptors, food vendors, local restaurants and businesses are expected to participate in the festival, which will also feature children's activities and three stages of musical performances.
Groups set to perform include Skanatra, Smokey's Round-Up, Tony Corrao, Frankie Morales & the Mambo of the Times Orchestra, Emily & the Ideals, Sylvana Joyce + The Moment, Skyfactor, Amanda Holley, Erin Lee & the Up Past Bedtime Band, Carol Lester presents The Bubble Queen & The Royal Bubble Pops, Preschool of Rock, Stevens Jazz Quartet and more.....The city is seeking volunteers to help set up from 7 to 11 a.m. on the day of the event. If you are interested, or require more information about the event contact Geri Fallo at 201-420-2207 or email@example.com."
7) Northampton Music Festival returns from June 17 to June 19....An Army of Lights will be playing the Eastgate stage....Acts who will be playing on the Market Square stage include Jamie Benkert, Charlotte Carpenter, Mystic Crew, Leo Robinson, VHS Pirates, Skatoons, ReproJam Squad and Greg Coulson.... Bands joining An Army Of Lights on the Eastgate stage will be Lucky Shivers, Fox Chapel, Ivory Yardsale, Big Evil Grin, Future Love and O’Mahon.
The Jazz stage will feature Tad Newton, Dan Wyllie Quartet, The Ginger Pig Band, Richard Baker, Lost Latinos and Jazz Colossus."
Read more: http://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/what-s-on/what-s-on/acts-ready-for-the-return-of-northampton-music-festival-1-7398050#ixzz49uYpcZ6Z"
8) June 23-25: " St Kitt's St. and Nevis (WINN): The 20th anniversary of the Annual St. Kitts Music Festival will feature more big ticket acts than ever before."http://www.winnfm.com/news/local/16400-music-festival-20-bigger-and-better
9) http://www.jhnewsandguide.com/stepping_out/music/music-festival-honors-years-of-runnicles/article_98fe780d-40d9-5d24-bf77-a2f0ef0ad390.html, " Each year the Grand Teton Music Festival offers one of the most unexpected joys of life in western Wyoming: a world-class symphony orchestra playing classical music in the shadow of the Tetons for seven weeks."
10) "Kendrick Lamar and Puff Daddy will close out Essence Fest's final night of music at the Mercedes Benz Superdome this summer, leaving Maxwell and Mariah Carey to headline each of the other nights. Tickets for the festival's music performances are already on sale.
Essence Fest returns to New Orleans with its cultural showcases, panel discussions and workshops on June 30, but music at the Superdome doesn't begin until the next day, leaving three nights of high-octane performances for festival-goers, from Friday, July 1, through Sunday, July 3.....Essence Fest's daytime events at the Convention Center are free and open to the public, but the concerts at the Superdome are ticketed. Three-day tickets to Essence Fest are on sale through TicketMaster and start at $136.50, plus applicable fees. Single day tickets are also available, and they start at $55, plus fees. "http://www.nola.com/essencefest/index.ssf/2016/04/essence_fest_2016_day_by_day_l.html
11) TOLEDO, Ore. — A new music festival will debut in Toledo, near Newport, this summer. The inaugural Mid-Summer Music Festival is set for July 2-3, at Memorial Field in Toledo, and will feature multiple genres of folk, blues and rock music.
The Mid-Summer Music Festival is being organized by the talented trio of Belinda Goody, who organizes the Newport Celtic Festival and Highland Games; Brian Timme of Ultrasonic Events; and Paul VanDenBogard, who works with the Toledo Wooden Boat Show. The Mid-Summer Music Festival is hosted by the Toledo Chamber of Commerce and the Toledo Downtown Association.
The festival is already accepting applications for performers, vendors and volunteers. Sponsors and service providers are also being sought to help get this event off the ground.
For more information or to be a part of this new community event, visit the festival web page at www.midsummermusicfest.com or contact the Toledo Chamber of Commerce at 541-336-3183 for details.
12) July 4th in Athens , GA: Foundry Entertainment & Yuengling present the 8th annual Classic City American Music Festival featuring Dom Flemons (founding member of Carolina Chocolate Drops), Grassland String Band, Little Country Giants, The Skillet Lickers, Art Rosenbaum & more.
There's almost nothing more American than fireworks on the Fourth of July. Other than that: 10+ bands, two stages, fried & grilled food, great drinks, BBQ, and American music all day comes in a close second! Join us on Saturday July 4th for our 8th annual CCAMF! An ALL AGES family friendly event - Music begins at 3pm."; Location: The Foundry
295 E. Dougherty St. Athens, GA
13) "Ad Astra Music Festival delights in bringing talented undergraduate voice performance majors from across the country to serve as the core musicians of the festival's many performances.The nationwide competitive audition process involves submitting performance recordings, resumes, references and sharing their artistic visions through a series of essays. "http://www.krsl.com/local-news/6490-ad-astra-music-festival-announces-young-artists
14) Red Wing Roots Music Festival is 3-day event is held from July 8-10 at Natural Chimneys Park in Mt. Solon, VA. The Steel Wheels host the festival and perform several times during the weekend. This year, they welcome the following headliners: Dawes, Shovels & Rope, The Lone Bellow, Aoife O’Donovan, Steep Canyon Rangers, Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors and many more!
To see the full lineup, visit http://www.redwingroots.com/2016-line-up/; http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/05/prweb13433376.htm
PAGE 2 OF THIS BLOG IS: https://lifes-entertainment.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html
You can follow me [gloria] on twitter on these accounts of mine and each is different: @gloriapoole @gloria_poole; @tweetie0817; @Tartan_Bliss; @ProlifeNurse and @personhood1.
This is my 2016 logo for the time being. I signed it in paint and painted in that little brush. Copyrighted.
My copyright notice I made for this blog and all content on it. Read statement below.
This is one of my Christian crosses to remind all that I am raised Southern Baptist and am believer in THE LIVING LORD JESUS.That is my hand in that photo that I photographed in recent months this year. To read what I believe please read https://salvation-is-free.blogspot.com.
This is the display I made of the University of Georgia's Terry College of Business where I got a second education and graduated with a business degree.
This is my selfie [Gloria Poole,RN, artist] in spring 2014 but I look the same except that I am thinner and my hair is longer but I still put it in lop-sided pony tail when I walk about or create art to prevent hair from blowing into my eyes or into paint.That is also me that you see in the "about me" box on right side of this blog and I am wearing a dark grey winter wool hat because that photo was taken of me in state of Georgia in Jan 2010 and my family in Georgia saw me wearing that hat and so did other people. So I am leaving that photo also on this blog for that reason.
This is one of my photos of the U S flag I photographed on walkabout to remind all I am a U S citizen with all civil liberties including freedom of Press, freedom to worship THE LORD GOD, and freedom to associate with whomever I want or not to associate with those GOD labels "abomination" and freedom to protest governments.
You can follow me on twitter on these accounts of mine: @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; @Tartan_Bliss; @ProlifeNurse; @tweetie0187 and @personhood1.
You can see more of the art I made on my https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com and also see all links on that blog to view art I have made since 2007.
Copyright notice:I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to all content on this blog. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name, that I was born with; but on pencil and or ink drawings I sometimes also sign my born with surname of Poole which is my legal name again because I removed the Pappas name from my name at time of final divorce decree in Oct 2007 from male DBP, and I resumed my full maiden name INCLUDING MY BORN WITH LEGAL SURNAME OF POOLE by Court order at the same time. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria; Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, single-again, twice divorced, Southern Baptist, born again, Christian, woman and the mother of only two children who are grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author, personhood promoter. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone .
I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. All telephones listed on this account and any account of mine on the web belong to me personally and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. I have phones not listed on this account for my safety sake. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words I wrote and or art I made and signed and or photos that I photographed belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria / G-L-O-R-I-A / gloriapoole1749 /gloria0817 /gpoole817 / gloriapooleRN at yahoo / gloriapoole.RN / artist-gloriapoole /Gloria Poole,RN,artist /cartooning-by-gloriapoole / photo-by-gloriapoole, and other variations of my real name with or without my professional status as Registered Nurse and with or without numbers after my name, at my own private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and neither is my isp account shared with anyone which means no one is authorized to log into any account of mine anywhere but me. /signed/ Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 27th May at 9:34pm.
Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / [Ms ] Gloria Poole,RN,artist of / in Missouri, USA .