Thursday, April 25, 2019

Entertainment events in Missouri ; updated from Springfield, Missouri


This is a quick update after I finally got this account back after criminal thugs had it for 2 yrs. I moved to Springfield, Missouri and had to buy new computer, new internet equipment and I bought some new phones [and kept most of the old numbers also] but the new phones were basically of no use because they came preinstalled with ID thieves/ criminal stalkers so I had to quit using those.

There are 2 events coming up . On May 26th in Kansas City Missouri there will be a "Celebration at the station" concert so take lawn chairs, and or blankets to sit on. Gates open at 3pm and concert starts at 8pm. There will be food trucks. It will be held at Union Station in KC. There will be fireworks and it will go on rain or shine. Get more info at kcsymphony.org and click on "concerts and tickets'.

And on April 27-28 there will be a Chinese dancing dragon at the Missouri Botanical Garden in St Louis, Missouri. It is to celebrate the 40 yr long sister city relationship of St Louis with Nanjing, China. There will be musicians, demonstrations of Kung Fu, and fashion shows. Also dancing and ceremonial tea service. There is a food court , cultural exhibits and a marketplace. The chef will teach how to prepare Chinese food every day at 3pm in Kemper Kitchen Classroom. Artisans will demonstrate Chinese art techniques. Admission is 16 bux for adults and 5 for children 3-12 and 8 bux for members of Botanical Garden. Festival is 9-5 both days. Call 314-577-5100 for more info.

There are other entertainment events and I have much catching up to do on other thing since I moved here to Springfield. I want to continue my blogs and it has taken me weeks to be able to login to some of them, because people stole items of my identity from moving truck as it was being loaded by moving company in Columbia Missouri. I had to piece together the info to get login info for some accounts by reading ten years of my notes on paper.

Today is 25th April 2019 at 9:14pm, central time.
Gloria Poole,RN, artist, Springfield, Missouri