Sunday, May 7, 2023

#Coronation #KingCharles photos-by-gloriapoole_6May2023

Photo of King Charle's coronation 6 May 2023 , with a smartphone camera of mine.

William, Prince of Wales, pledges his allegiance to King Charles and promises to be his liege man, which is essentially his investiture publicly also. At Coronation of King Charles in London UK, 6 May 2023.

More coronation photos with family of Prince and Princess of Wales singing.

Princess Charlotte of Wales and his little brother Prince Louis

At Coronation, 6May2023

Prince and Princess of Wales and their 3 children rode in separate carriage behind King in Procession. 6 May 2023,P>
King Charles and his wife Camilla wave from Buckingham Palace, 6May 2023 after being crowned.

I, Gloria Poole/ gloriapoole/ photo-by-gloriapoole/gloria0817/gpoole817/gloriapoole.RN of Springfield Missouri posted these photos I photographed yetsterday because that coronation was a beautiful, and touching ceremony and it is also #lifesentertainment. 7May2023 at 7:22am. I added below this paragraph a selfie of me Gloria Poole in 2021 in my apartment in Springfield MO which I added because a cyber-criminal ripped off all photos of my content that was added to this account by me. I am a white woman but those same i d thieves try to steal and alter my appearance in selfies to fit their agenda. I am doing what I can to regain control of this account and lock out intruders.