Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tennis sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia

Tennis sketch by Gloria Poole of Missouri and Georgia; acrylics on 9 x 12 paper
Tennis is one of life's entertainments whether playing it or watching it. I technically learned to play tennis when I was student at University of Georgia, though not as a student activity but as a result of a friend I had in Athens.  I never excelled at it however. But I know from that experience that tennis, both watching it and playing it, is the be all and end all for some people.  This sketch is acrylic on 8 x 11 watercolor paper in sketch book. This is not a real person but the tennis wear is as women tennis players usually wear.  It was good practice for me because I am trying to learn to paint in a sense of movement in the human-like figures and that is a skill unto itself.

This blog has a theme of events in life or situations that make people happy--no ulterior motive or complicated theme.  

I have another simple site with a similar name at https://sites.google.com/site/lifeentertainmenttv/
and I realized today that might confuse people. I also have other blogs that i categorize as : prolife; teaching gospel; teaching public health; displaying art so you might enjoy some of those also. I am not trying to deceive anyone. There seems to be much confusion on web about who I am, [Google search my name and you will see some of the problems] but I am U S citizen and law abiding and trying  to be productive and helpful to others by sharing art, knowledge as RN, and gospel.

Copyright notice: this blog and its content is owned by me Gloria Poole residing in Missouri but born in the state of Georgia. It contains art, photos, and words that I created; and it may not be transferred to anyone anywhere, nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor be re-published, nor be printed at remote, nor copied, nor photo-copied. As original content created by me it is covered by U S copyright laws.

For the record: I am a white, Souther Baptist Christian, woman and I am single again twice divorced and a Registered Nurse in my profession with a license in Missouri [but I do not work in nursing because of trauma and concussions I had more than once and secondary to violence against me and an attempt by someone to run over me with a vehicle.] I draw, sketch, paint , tweet, blog , photograph to be productive. I am also a mother of 2 grown daughters who are Jennifer and Leigh, [but no sons] and an artist in all mediums, a writer, blogger, citizen journo, photographer, prolife activist, personhood amendment promoter, republican.

Gloria Poole / gloriapoole / lifes-entertainment / gloria-poole / gloria.poole / Gloria. Poole / Gloria Poole, RN, artist / artist-gloriapoole / gloria0817 / gpoole817 / Ms Gloria Poole / @gloripoole / and other variations of my real, born with, legal name of Gloria Poole [ since I resumed my maiden name after both divorces including my maiden surname of Poole] at my own, private apt in Missouri, which is not shared [meaning no one else uses my equipment but me and no one else is authorized to login to my accounts but me], on 31 July 2014 at 4:18pm.